2th December 2020, 11.00-12.30
The training dedicated to effective searching for information on the EBSCOhost platform will be divided into two parts. We will start with a short Power Point presentation which allows to present the resources subscribed by the University. Then we will move to the EBSCOhost platform for more practical session. We will see the most important functionalities using the basic and advanced search screen, i.e.
– creating a basic and advanced search strategy
– use of special characters (*, #,?, (), “”)
– reading articles online
– downloading full-text materials
– saving articles to your Google Drive account
– creating a bibliography
– data export to bibliography managers (including Zotero or Mendeley)
– the benefits of having a personal account on the platform During the session, we count on additional questions that will allow to adjust the training to the participant’s expectations.